Barbarian Queen (1985)
Directed by: Héctor Olivera
Starring: Lana Clarkson, Katt Shea and Frank Zagarino
- No man can touch her naked steel
- "Amethea: I'll be no man's slave and no man's whore, and if I can't kill them all, by the gods they'll know I've tried. "
- "Arrakur: You are much too beautiful a girl to let yourself be broken into food for the royal dogs."
- "Zohar: [torturing a bound and topless Amethea on the rack] If it hurts, you have only yourself to blame. Every time you move, the machine is tightened."
- "Zohar: [addressing Amethea, who is bound naked to a torture rack] You should be very proud. You are making a contribution to science.
[proceeds to rape her]
Zohar: Just a little more my sweet.
Amethea: UGGGLLM! Oooohhhh..."
A marriage is about to take place in a small village set during the days of the roman empire. The village is raided by Roman troops, and most of the people are whisked off to be slaves or killed. Three women survive and set off to liberate their people. When they arrive at the Roman city, they team up with the local underground to seek vengeance and liberation of the slaves.
Imagine "Deathstalker" as a woman and you have this movie. It is suppose to be during the roman empire, but nothing hints to this, I mean when you see the costumes, the weapons, the roman soldiers... it has nothing to do with this time period what so ever. I believe it is a good thing... The kind of b-movie where they create a new world within a world, or the director has just been to lazy doing his research. It is entertaining from start to finish and is highly recommended to b-movie lovers...
I give this film 8/10 pukes